All prices valid till September 2017
R385 per person (excluding transport)
- Arts Centre
- Doom Pass Museum ( old Apartheid legislation)
- Smiley place (boiled sheeps head)
- Visiting home (infrastructure)
- Hostel (accommodation for migrant workers)
- Traditional Beer ( Homemade Beer )
- Traditional Healer ( Herbalists)
This experience will give you an opportunity to look at South Africa in a different perspective, more specially cape town and see the realities of our country. This will be a way to find out how effective apartheid it was as effective is was this community has taken initiatives to move away from the legacy of apartheid. This will be a historic and cultural experience.
R464 per person (excluding transport)
- Arts Centre
- Visiting a home
- Traditional Healer
- Langa Methodist church of Southern Africa ( Bring your dancing shoes )
- With braai with locals
This will give you an opportunity to worship with the locals and end the day with a traditional braai( barbecue with local in a local butchery) you will still learn more about our past and the culture but the most important it will be shore case the initiatives that the community do for themselves to get out of poverty.
R 424 per person (excluding transport)
- Big Five and community service of your choice day care, Arts Centre, Orphange, Hospital, Sport Coaching, School Project, Home for Disable people
This will give you an opportunity as you learn more about the broader south Africa and the scares of apartheid you will be given an opportunity to do something more meaningful weather you contribute your time or volunteer or donate staff to people in need but our company policy we don’t ask for donations in our clients but we give them an opportunity for a potential social change.