- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Cape point offers a great variety, with magnificent Mountain views to a breathtakingly beautiful Cape Town. In this full-day experience, you will be introduced to a fascinating range of sightseeing, as well as gaining an understanding and appreciation of the South African History, Cape of Good Hope surroundings a peninsula.
The tour starts with the city sightseeing brief about our CBD, which will end at the Cape Point. You will see the entire world famous touring route in a relaxed and enjoyable way as you will be stopping to take pictures of the wonderful nature and view of Cape Town Ocean.
Going to Cape Point we will be driving along the Atlantic coastal drive, this Journey won’t be complete without visiting African Penguins in Simons Town, we will have lunch in Simons Town Seafood local restaurant which what is Simon’s town is famous about.
- Cape Town City Sightseeing
- Bo-Kap ( Cape town Malay History and slavery)
- Beautiful sea Point and coast
- Camps Bay
- Simonstown ( Historic Naval Town)
- Boulders beach ( African Penguin)
- Cape Point ( Most South Westerly tip of Africa)
- Cape of Good Hope ( Visiting the old lighthouse Funicular option or walk
- Signal heal ( Magnificent view of cape town)
- Pick up from your hotel and drop off
- Entrance to Cape Point
- Entrance to Penguins at Boulders
- Chapmans Pick Toll
- Pick up at 8:55am and drop off at 5pm
- Lunch and Funicular optional at your own cost
No Details Found